Wouldn’t it be nice to get away in the RV to the lake for the weekend?
How about letting the kids play at the park or in the community swimming pool?
Maybe using one of 3 community boat ramps to set out for a day making memories on the water?
These 2 adjacent RV-sized lots were created for exactly that! Partner with a friend for both of your families to build memories together, or pick up both lots and have space to build a permanent getaway!
- Parcels: 4550.0000.1350.10 & 4550.0000.1360.10
- Acres (each): 0.05 (0.10 total)
- GPS Center of both lots: (32.2363, -95.4915)
- Expected annual tax: $12.73 each ($25.46 total)
- HOA dues: $200 per account per year (so if 1 owner for both, just 1 account)
- Water/Power/Sewer is at the street, but never hooked up on the property.
- Trailers/mobile/manufactured homes are OK with approval of HOA
- $1,000 up front, 12 months at $325
- $500 up front, 18 months at $275
- $250 up front, 24 months at $250